Saturday, November 12, 2011

A week of webinars . . .

This week, I signed up for three online webinars; I attended two of 'em.  I took a pass on the third one, a webinar about how to become famous from a person I'd never heard of (just stop and think about that one for a moment . . .).

The first webinar was called "The Seven Hidden Laws to Build a Dynamic Website (that 'tech wizards' wish you didn't know)," run by Seth Leonard and Jeff Goins. The laws boiled down to:

  1. Purpose
  2. Identity
  3. Creativity
  4. Distribution
  5. Extension
  6. Receptivity
  7. Awareness
It was a good presentation, and followed along the lines of a free report I had downloaded from his site earlier.  I even got a question answered in the Q&A.

The second webinar was called "Designing an Incredible-Looking Blog without a Designer," run by Corbett Barr of Think Traffic.  Again, it was a good presentation that built upon his blog post, and I participated in the Q&A afterwards.

I think I'm up to doing a little tweaking . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment